Saturday, February 27, 2010

Final HDR and Pano From Ben Boyd National Park


After going through the pictures I realized that I had a few sets of pictures that could be used to make a high dynamic range (HDR) and a panorama. As I have said before it is really simple stuff. Panorama-making software is easily accessible by following the link to the right of my blog I use autostitch, which will run on windows and is free! HDR software is out there as well. Photomatix will let you download a free trial version and it seems new ones are popping up all the time, take a look here or here.

I have managed to get quite a few of the pictures jammed into the last few Ben Boyd National Park posts, but for those of you that want to see them all - with "all" I mean the ca. 10% making it to the internet - I invite you to follow the link below to my Ben Boyd National Park Picasa album.
Ben Boyd National Park

1 comment:

Odeance said...

Very nice photos.
I couldn't even imagine Photomatix is so old. And speaking about new HDR software popping up, I like this one https://aurorahdr.com.
They say Photomatix leaves a watermark in trial version, is it true?